Wednesday, September 10, 2008
First time blogger
I'm Heather and i am in ETT 229. We need to make a blog for this class and I have never done this before...Honestly, I had no clue what a blog was until i came to this class. I think it is kind of cool, but probably not something i would continue after this class. My major is Early Childhood Education and I am a sophomore at Northern Illinois University. I have a passion for helping children learn and grow and I am super excited to become a teacher!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thank you for the comment! I talked to my counselor and she made me feel better about the process. I doubt that you will have any problems getting in to the program. - Shannon Turner
I appreciate your level of excitement and the passion that you have for teaching even before getting into the field practically. I believe individuals in the field of education need to be focused and at the same time have the passion that you possess. I wish you luck in all your future endeavours and hope that you truly enjoy what you are getting into.
Zain
I feel that the only way to succeed in this profession is to stay open minded to the fact that the students whom you will be teaching are individuals with different life experiences, and must communicated with and taught through the method of dialogue, which can only be accomplished once you possess the emphasize the importance of listening.
Fermin Trueba
I totally agree about the blog idea. This is my first time having a blog as well. I do not have time to keep up with a blog on a regular basis. I am also really excited to be a teacher. I think that it takes motivation becuase it is going to be a lot of work. But I love kids and I can't wait.
-Emily Ericksen
Post a Comment